Powered by Blogger.

Blog Hop Awesomeness

Photobucket

Sunday, March 17, 2013

"It's a Beautiful Day"

I don't have much to post about today, except that I had a great Sunday.

We have a new pastor at church, and the words of his sermon left me with a really great feeling when I left.

I feel inspired.

Isn't it amazing what words or actions can do?

Inspire. 

I strive to be a better me every day. I want to inspire with my words, with my actions, with simple gestures.

Whether it be at home with my family, or a stranger on the street, to inspire is to make a difference.

I'm reminded of an older man I met at the grocery store in the checkout line. He struck up a conversation with me and my son.

In our conversation I learned he was widowed and had several adult children he hadn't seen for awhile.

He gave me some parenting advice, seeing Little Dude in the cart getting bored.

But the biggest impact he made on me is when we parted ways:

I said to him, "Have a great rest of the day!"

He told me, "Every day that I am breathing is a good day. Thank you, though for taking the time to care."

This man inspired me. A completely random interaction that I will keep with me for life.

Happy Sunday.

Have a wonderful week everyone, and do your best to be an inspiration to yourself and others around you, because it's amazing the life we live.

XOXO



2 comments:

  1. Hi there to every one, the contents existing at this website are
    really remarkable for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work
    fellows.

    Look into my site :: diet that works

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a new pastor at church, and the words of his sermon left me with a really great feeling when I left. home textile sourcing , buying agents for home textiles ,

    ReplyDelete